- Over 50 years of experience in Eastern Washington, Northeast Oregon, and Idaho.
- Three Professional Land Surveyors licensed in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana.
- One Certified Federal Surveyor (CFedS) on staff.
- Immediate availability of four fully equipped field survey crews.
- Full complement of state-of-the-art survey equipment, including G.P.S., Robotic Total Stations, Hydrographic Surveying and extensive CADD mapping capabilities in Microstation and AutoCad.
- Outstanding reputation recognized in the industry for quality services and a history of excellent performance on Federal, State, City, County and private projects.
- Ability to complete projects and tasks on schedule and within budget with responsible project management and highly qualified team.
Rogers Surveying Inc., P.S. is a Professional Surveying Services corporation established in 1968 in Richland, Washington. Our staff of 11 full time employees includes field surveyors, office technicians, CADD drafters, an Engineer In Training, administrative staff and three Professional Land Surveyors licensed in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana, and a Certified Federal Surveyor (CFedS).
RSI has the capability to provide four fully equipped survey vehicles and two-person survey crews. Our field equipment includes 6 Trimble Dual Frequency GPS receivers, a fully robotic Leica total station, 3 manual total stations with data collectors, first order leveling equipment with invar rods and a single beam digital fathometer and 22’ jet boat fully equipped for hydrographic surveying.
During our forty-eight years of continuous operation, RSI has been a consultant to a plethora of Federal agencies, local governments, architectural/engineering firms and private sector clients. Our repeat customers, letters of recommendations and our on-call contracts are a testimony to our quality of services.